PUBLIC DEBATE: Istanbul and Delhi in Warsaw. Plans and strategies of migrants from Asia and the Middle East in Poland5. 4. 13
Among the main speakers were:
- Anna Piłat (Researcher, Migration Policy Programme, Institute of Public Affairs),
- dr Kinga Wysieńska (Expert, Migration Policy Programme, Institute of Public Affairs),
- JJ Singh (President, Indo Polish Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Poland),
- Efe Türkel (Polish - Turkish Association),
- Monika Szulecka (Assosiate expert, Association of Legal Intervention and Centre of Migration Research University of Warsaw)
- Ksenia Naranovich (The Foundation for Development “Beyond Borders”).
The speakers’ presentations can be downloaded from the IPA’s website.
The seminar was organized within the following projects:
„Migration to the Centre” financed by the Europe for Citizens Programme of the European Union and the International Visegrad Fund.
„Melting pot or ethnic ghettos? - Integration and interaction patterns of immigrants from Asia and Middle East in Poland” co-financed by The European Fund for the Integration of Third-Country Nationals and state budget.
The video reflects the views only of the speakers, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.